Registration closes at 4:30 p.m. on the dates below, or earlier if barn capacity is reached.
- Opens: Monday, June 18
- Mail-in Entry Deadline: Monday, July 30
- Online Entry Deadline: Monday, Aug. 6
- Percentage Simmental and Simmental
- Red Angus
- Shorthorn and Shorthorn Plus
Entry: $30 per animal
Other: $20 tie out
- Angus: Parker Henley, Urbana, Ill.
- Charolais: Patrick Wall, Pleasantville, Iowa
- Hereford: Patrick Wall, Pleasantville, Iowa
- Limousin: Todd Herman, Lima, Ohio
- Percentage Simmental: Chris Cassady, Ph. D., Ankeny, Iowa*
- Red Angus: Parker Henley, Urbana, Ill.
- Shorthorn: Todd Herman, Lima, Ohio
- ShorthornPlus: Todd Herman, Lima, Ohio
- Simmental: Chris Cassady, Ph. D., Ankeny, Iowa*
Divisions are listed alphabetically, not in show order. *Invited, not yet confirmed
Arrival & Departure Window
Arrival: Friday, Aug. 31, 4 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Departure: Monday, Sept. 3, 1-5 p.m.
Saturday, Sept. 1 • Warner Coliseum
- 8 a.m. – Open Class Beef Cattle
Angus, Hereford, Shorthorn, Shorthorn Plus, Simmental
- 1 p.m. – Open Class Beef Cattle
Charolais, Limousin, Percentage Simmental, Red Angus
Sunday, Sept. 2 • Compeer Arena
- 7 p.m. – Open Class Beef Cattle
Supreme Champion Selection
- 2018 Competition results – expected August 2018
- Previous years’ results are available in the digital archive.
Questions or concerns?
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-288-4417.