2022 Beef Cattle
All information is subject to change. To get the latest State Fair competition news in your inbox, join our email list.
Links will become live as information is available.
Registration closes at 4:30 p.m. on the dates below, or earlier if barn capacity is reached.
- Opens: Monday, June 20
- Mail-in Entry Deadline: Monday, Aug. 1
- Online Entry Deadline: Monday, Aug. 8
- Angus: Chris Sankey, Council Grove, KS
- Charolais: Lynn Ewald, Waldorf, MN
- Hereford: Lynn Ewald, Waldorf, MN
- Limousin: Danny Harker, Hope, IN
- Percentage Simmental: Brent Murphy, Houstonia, MO
- Red Angus: Chris Sankey, Council Grove, KS
- Shorthorn: Danny Harker, Hope, IN
- ShorthornPlus: Danny Harker, Hope, IN
- Simmental: Brent Murphy, Houstonia, MO
Divisions are listed alphabetically, not in show order.
Arrival & Departure Window
Arrival: Friday, Sept. 2, 4 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Departure: Monday, Sept. 5, 1-5 p.m.
Saturday, Sept. 3 • Warner Coliseum
- 8 a.m. – Open Class Beef Cattle
Angus, Hereford, Shorthorn, Shorthorn Plus, Simmental
- 1 p.m. – Open Class Beef Cattle
Charolais, Limousin, Percentage Simmental, Red Angus
Sunday, Sept. 4 • Compeer Arena
- 7 p.m. – Open Class Beef Cattle
Supreme Champion Selection
Questions or concerns?
For further information, please contact email@example.com or 651-288-4417.