2020 Beef Cattle
- Beef Cattle Premium Book Section (PDF)
- Beef Cattle Entry Form (PDF)
Registration closes at 4:30 p.m. on the dates below, or earlier if barn capacity is reached.
- Opens: Monday, June 22
- Mail-in Entry Deadline: Monday, Aug. 3
- Online Entry Deadline: Monday, Aug. 10
- Percentage Simmental and Simmental
- Red Angus
- Shorthorn and Shorthorn Plus
Entry: $30 per animal
Other: $20 tie out
- Angus: Kyle Gillooly, Wadley, Ga.*
- Charolais: Kevin Jensen, Courtland, Kan.*
- Hereford: Kevin Jensen, Courtland, Kan.*
- Limousin: Torie Schwartz, Geneva, Neb.*
- Percentage Simmental: Jim Ligon, Cookeville, Tenn.*
- Red Angus: Kyle Gillooly, Wadley, Ga.*
- Shorthorn: Torie Schwartz, Geneva, Neb.*
- ShorthornPlus: Torie Schwartz, Geneva, Neb.*
- Simmental: Jim Ligon, Cookeville, Tenn.*
Divisions are listed alphabetically, not in show order. *Invited, not yet confirmed
Arrival & Departure Window
Arrival: Friday, Sept. 4, 4 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Departure: Monday, Sept. 7, 1-5 p.m.
Saturday, Sept. 5 • Warner Coliseum
- 8 a.m. – Open Class Beef Cattle
Angus, Hereford, Shorthorn, Shorthorn Plus, Simmental
- 1 p.m. – Open Class Beef Cattle
Charolais, Limousin, Percentage Simmental, Red Angus
Sunday, Sept. 6 • Compeer Arena
- 7 p.m. – Open Class Beef Cattle
Supreme Champion Selection
Questions or concerns?
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-288-4417.