2019 Beef Cattle
Registration closes at 4:30 p.m. on the dates below, or earlier if barn capacity is reached.
- Opens: Monday, June 17
- Mail-in Entry Deadline: Monday, July 29
- Online Entry Deadline: Monday, Aug. 5
With barn capacity reached, registration for Open Class Beef Cattle, FFA Beef Cattle, and FFA Dairy Cattle classes have closed.
We understand that this will affect those who may have hoped to get their animals entered in the final hours before the entry deadline, and we are very sorry to cause any disappointment.
Thank you for your enthusiastic support of the 2019 Minnesota State Fair; you are great ambassadors for your industry!
Entry: $30 per animal
Other: $20 tie out
- Angus: Cassie Johnson, Winchester, Ky.
- Charolais: Emily Griffiths, North Platte, Neb.
- Hereford: Emily Griffiths, North Platte, Neb.
- Limousin: Chris Cassady, Ph.D., Ankeny, Iowa
- Percentage Simmental: Kevin Jensen, Courtland, Kan.
- Red Angus: Cassie Johnson, Winchester, Ky.
- Shorthorn: Chris Cassady, Ph.D., Ankeny, Iowa
- ShorthornPlus: Chris Cassady, Ph.D., Ankeny, Iowa
- Simmental: Kevin Jensen, Courtland, Kan.
Divisions are listed alphabetically, not in show order. *Invited, not yet confirmed
Arrival & Departure Window
Arrival: Friday, Aug. 30, 4 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Departure: Monday, Sept. 2, 1-5 p.m.
Saturday, Aug. 31 • Warner Coliseum
- 8 a.m. – Open Class Beef Cattle
Angus, Hereford, Shorthorn, Shorthorn Plus, Simmental
- 1 p.m. – Open Class Beef Cattle
Charolais, Limousin, Percentage Simmental, Red Angus
Sunday, Sept. 1 • Compeer Arena
- 7 p.m. – Open Class Beef Cattle
Supreme Champion Selection
Questions or concerns?
For further information, please contact email@example.com or 651-288-4417.