2021 Beef Cattle
All information is subject to change. To get the latest State Fair competition news in your inbox, join our email list.
Links will become live as information is available.
Registration closes at 4:30 p.m. on the dates below, or earlier if barn capacity is reached.
- Opens: Monday, July 12
- Mail-in Entry Deadline: Monday, Aug. 2
- Online Entry Deadline: Monday, Aug. 9
- Angus: Kyle Gillooly, Wadley, Ga.
- Charolais: Kevin Jensen, Courtland, Kan.
- Hereford: Kevin Jensen, Courtland, Kan.
- Limousin: Torie Schwartz, Geneva, Neb.
- Percentage Simmental: Jim Ligon, Cookeville, Tenn.
- Red Angus: Kyle Gillooly, Wadley, Ga.
- Shorthorn: Torie Schwartz, Geneva, Neb.
- ShorthornPlus: Torie Schwartz, Geneva, Neb.
- Simmental: Jim Ligon, Cookeville, Tenn.
Divisions are listed alphabetically, not in show order.
Arrival & Departure Window
Arrival: Friday, Sept. 4, 4 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Departure: Monday, Sept. 7, 1-5 p.m.
- Open Class Beef Cattle Results (PDF)
- Open Class Beef Cattle Results including animal information (PDF)
- Current year real-time results (while shows are in progress)
- Previous years’ results are available in the digital archive.
Questions or concerns?
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-288-4417.