2021 Dairy Cattle
All information is subject to change. To get the latest State Fair competition news in your inbox, join our email list.
Links will become live as information is available.
- Dairy Cattle Premium Book Section (PDF)
- Dairy Cattle Entry Form (PDF)
Registration closes at 4:30 p.m. on the dates below, or earlier if barn capacity is reached.
- Opens: Monday, July 12
- Mail-in Entry Deadline: Monday, Aug. 2
- Online Entry Deadline: Monday, Aug. 9
- Brown Swiss
- Milking Shorthorn
- Red & White
- Ayrshire: Matt Henkes, Luana, Iowa
- Brown Swiss: Joe Sparrow, Worthville, Ky.*
- Guernsey: Brian Behnke, Brooklyn, Wis.*
- Holstein: Mark Rueth, Oxford, Wis.*
- Jersey: Philip Topp, Botkins, Ohio*
- Milking Shorthorn: Matt Henkes, Luana, Iowa
- Red & White: Brian Kelroy, DeForest, Wis.*
Divisions are listed alphabetically, not in show order. *Invited, not yet confirmed
- Open Class Dairy Cattle Results (PDF)
- Open Class Dairy Cattle Results including animal information (PDF)
- Current year real-time results (while shows are in progress)
- Previous years’ results are available in the digital archive.
Questions or concerns?
For further information, please contact email@example.com or 651-288-4417.