2019 Poultry & Rabbit
Registration closes at 4:30 p.m. on the dates below, or earlier if barn capacity is reached.
- Opens: Monday, June 17
- Mail-in Entry Deadline: Wednesday, July 31
- Online Entry Deadline: Wednesday, July 31
- $0.75 per single chicken or duck
- $1 per chicken trio, single goose or single turkey
- $0.50 per single pigeon
- $1 per single rabbit
- $1.50 per meat pen (three rabbits)
- $0.50 fur class (in addition to regular rabbit fees)
- Chicken, Turkey and Waterfowl: Terry Britt, Chicago, Ill., Lewis Cunningham, Rushlyvania, Ohio, Jeff Halbach, Waterford, Wis.
- Pigeons: Richard Okeson, St. Paul, Minn.
- Rabbits: Teofilo DeLoyola, Jr., Cave Junction, Ore.
Arrival & Departure Window | Poultry Barn
Arrival (closed to public until noon):
- Monday, Aug. 26, 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. (chickens, turkeys, waterfowl, pigeons)
- Friday, Aug. 30, 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. (rabbits)
- Thursday, Aug. 29, 1-5 p.m. (chickens, turkeys, waterfowl, pigeons)
- Monday, Sept. 2, 1-5 p.m. (rabbits)
POULTRY BARN JUDGING SCHEDULE (subject to change)
Tuesday, Aug. 27
- 9 a.m. – chicken, turkey, and waterfowl judging; pigeons
Wednesday, Aug. 28
- 11-11:30 a.m. – Rooster Crowing Contest (Qualifying)
Thursday, Aug. 29
- 11-11:30 a.m. – Rooster Crowing Contest (Finals)
Saturday, Aug. 31
Sunday, Sept. 1
- 9 a.m. – Specialty Harlequin Rabbit Show judging
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-288-4417.