Poultry & Rabbit
Registration closes at 4:30 p.m. on the dates below, or earlier if barn capacity is reached.
- Opens: Monday, June 18
- Mail-in Entry Deadline: Wednesday, Aug. 1
- Online Entry Deadline: Wednesday, Aug. 1
- $0.75 per single chicken or duck
- $1 per chicken trio, single goose or single turkey
- $0.50 per single pigeon
- $1 per single rabbit
- $1.50 per meat pen (three rabbits)
- $0.50 fur class (in addition to regular rabbit fees)
- Chicken, Turkey and Waterfowl: Lou Horton, West Chicago, Ill., Don Karasek, Wisconsin Dells, Wisc., Jeff Halbach, Waterford, Wisc.
- Pigeons: Richard Okeson, St. Paul, Minn.
- Rabbits: Shane Ringdahl, Mandan, No. Dak.
Divisions are listed alphabetically, not in show order.
Arrival & Departure Window | Poultry Barn
Arrival (closed to public until noon):
- Monday, Aug. 27, 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. (chickens, turkeys, waterfowl, pigeons)
- Friday, Aug. 31, 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. (rabbits)
- Thursday, Aug. 30, 1-5 p.m. (chickens, turkeys, waterfowl, pigeons)
- Monday, Sept. 3, 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. (rabbits)
POULTRY BARN JUDGING SCHEDULE (subject to change)
Tuesday, Aug. 28
- 9 a.m. – chicken, turkey, and waterfowl judging; pigeons
Wednesday, Aug. 29
- 11-11:30 a.m. – Rooster Crowing Contest (Qualifying)
Thursday, Aug. 30
- 11-11:30 a.m. – Rooster Crowing Contest (Finals)
Saturday, Sept. 1
Sunday, Sept. 2
- 9 a.m. – Specialty Mini Rex Rabbit Show judging
For further information, please contact email@example.com or 651-288-4417.