New for 2023! When you purchase ride and game tickets, they will be loaded onto a Fun Card; we are no longer using paper ride and game tickets. Scan your Fun Card at any Midway/Kidway ride or game.
Register your Mighty Midway & Kidway Fun Card to ensure that your name and contact information are linked to the card. After registering your card you may also view your balance and transaction history.
STEP 1: Create an Account
- Click on the link below to create an account using email & password
- Input your name, phone number and address as required
- Confirmation will be sent to the email used, click the link to confirm the account
- Each account may have one active card. To register a second card, a new email address is required
STEP 2: Link your Fun Card to your account
- On the back of the card is an alphanumeric code, enter this ID into your account to link your card
- If you lose a card registered to your account, you may deactivate the card to ensure the tickets cannot be used
STEP 3: Have Fun!
- Tickets on your Mighty Midway & Kidway Fun Card are valid only for Midway/Kidway rides and games
- Your card is reloadable! Visit any ticket booth or ticket kiosk on the Mighty Midway or Kidway to reload your card
- Tickets on card required as posted at each ride or game
- Tickets valid year of purchase only, no refunds
- Keep your card! You may use the same card next year, but all unused tickets from previous years will no longer be valid
Checking your Balance
After logging in and linking your Fun Card to your account, you will see two balances:
- A.T. – advance discount tickets
- T – regular price tickets (purchased during fair time)
Questions regarding your Mighty Midway & Kidway Fun Card, contact the Minnesota State Fair Ticket Office at email@example.com or 651-288-4427.