Head on over to the Poultry Barn to witness some of the coolest – and noisiest – animals on the fairgrounds.
2019 Poultry Barn Hours
- Thursday, Aug. 22: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday, Aug. 23: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 24: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday, Aug. 25: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Note early closing time due to Livestock Arrival & Departure.
- Monday, Aug. 26: noon to 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 27: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 28: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 29: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Note early closing time due to Livestock Arrival & Departure.
- Friday, Aug. 30: noon to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 31: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday, Sept. 1: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Monday, Sept. 2: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Note early closing time due to Livestock Departure.
We have chickens and ducks and turkeys, oh my! Poultry take part in the 4-H Show the first four days of the fair. Open class competition poultry move in Monday, Aug. 26. Don’t miss our feathered friends in various competitions, including the ever-popular rooster crowing competition.
Be sure to check out the daily schedules for exact hours of where and when to find poultry during the fair, including judging.
Some breeds you might see:
- Welch Harlquin
- Show King