2019 FFA Swine
Registration closes at 4:30 p.m. on the dates below, or earlier if barn capacity is reached.
- Opens: Monday, June 17
- Mail-in Entry Deadline: Monday, Aug. 5
- Online Entry Deadline: Monday, Aug. 5
With barn capacity reached, registration for FFA Sheep, FFA Swine, and FFA Meat Goat classes have closed.
We understand that this will affect those who may have hoped to get their animals entered in the final hours before the entry deadline, and we are very sorry to cause any disappointment.
Thank you for your enthusiastic support of the 2019 Minnesota State Fair; you are great ambassadors for your industry!
Entry: $10 per animal
- All Other Breeds: David Korb, Oxford, Ohio
- Berkshire: David Korb, Oxford, Ohio
- Chester White: David Korb, Oxford, Ohio
- Crossbred Gilts: David Korb, Oxford, Ohio
- Duroc: David Korb, Oxford, Ohio
- Hampshire: David Korb, Oxford, Ohio
- Landrace: David Korb, Oxford, Ohio
- Market Hogs: David Korb, Oxford, Ohio
- Poland China: David Korb, Oxford, Ohio
- Spotted Hogs: David Korb, Oxford, Ohio
- Yorkshire: David Korb, Oxford, Ohio
Divisions are listed alphabetically, not in show order.
Arrival & Departure Window
Arrival: Friday, Aug. 30, 4 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Departure: Monday, Sept. 2, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
(Schedule is subject to change)
Saturday, Aug. 31 • Christensen Pavilion
- 1 p.m. – FFA Breeding Swine – West Ring
All Other Breeds, Berkshire, Chester White, Crossbred Gilts, Duroc, Hampshire, Landrace, Poland China, Spotted Hogs, Yorkshire
Sunday, Sept. 1 • Christensen Pavilion
- 8 a.m. – FFA Market Hogs – West Ring
Monday, Sept. 2 • Compeer Arena
- 10 a.m. – FFA Supreme Champions selection and Parade of Champions Awards Program
FFA Beef Supreme Champion, FFA Dairy Supreme Champion, FFA Sheep Supreme Champion, FFA Swine Supreme Champion
Questions or concerns?
For further information, please contact email@example.com or 651-288-4417.