The 2020 State Fair FFA contests have been canceled, and it has been determined that an alternative or virtual event is not feasible. Check back in the winter and spring for updated information about the 2021 fair. To get the latest State Fair competition news in your inbox, join our email list.
2020 FFA Swine
- FFA Swine Premium Book Section (PDF)
- FFA Swine Entry Form (PDF)
Registration closes at 4:30 p.m. on the dates below, or earlier if barn capacity is reached.
- Opens: Monday, June 22
- Mail-in Entry Deadline: Monday, Aug. 10
- Online Entry Deadline: Monday, Aug. 10
- FFA Breeding Swine
- FFA Market Hog
Entry: $10 per animal
- All Other Breeds: Blaine Olson, Elkhart, Ill.
- Berkshire: Blaine Olson, Elkhart, Ill.
- Chester White: Blaine Olson, Elkhart, Ill.
- Crossbred Gilts: Blaine Olson, Elkhart, Ill.
- Duroc: Blaine Olson, Elkhart, Ill.
- Hampshire: Blaine Olson, Elkhart, Ill.
- Landrace: Blaine Olson, Elkhart, Ill.
- Market Hogs: Blaine Olson, Elkhart, Ill.
- Poland China: Blaine Olson, Elkhart, Ill.
- Spotted Hogs: Blaine Olson, Elkhart, Ill.
- Yorkshire: Blaine Olson, Elkhart, Ill.
Divisions are listed alphabetically, not in show order.
Arrival & Departure Window
Arrival: Friday, Sept. 4, 4 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Departure: Monday, Sept. 7, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
(Schedule is subject to change)
Saturday, Sept. 5 • Christensen Pavilion
- 1/2 hour after Meat Goat Show ends – FFA Breeding Swine – West Ring
All Other Breeds, Berkshire, Chester White, Crossbred Gilts, Duroc, Hampshire, Landrace, Poland China, Spotted Hogs, Yorkshire
Sunday, Sept. 6 • Christensen Pavilion
- 8 a.m. – FFA Market Hogs – West Ring
FEO, Market Hogs
Monday, Sept. 7 • Compeer Arena
- 10 a.m. – FFA Supreme Champions selection and Parade of Champions Awards Program
FFA Beef Supreme Champion, FFA Dairy Supreme Champion, FFA Sheep Supreme Champion, FFA Swine Supreme Champion
Questions or concerns?
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-288-4417.