2019 FFA Beef Cattle
Registration closes at 4:30 p.m. on the dates below, or earlier if barn capacity is reached.
- Opens: Monday, June 17
- Mail-in Entry Deadline: Monday, July 29
- Online Entry Deadline: Monday, Aug. 5
With barn capacity reached, registration for Open Class Beef Cattle, FFA Beef Cattle, and FFA Dairy Cattle classes have closed.
We understand that this will affect those who may have hoped to get their animals entered in the final hours before the entry deadline, and we are very sorry to cause any disappointment.
Thank you for your enthusiastic support of the 2019 Minnesota State Fair; you are great ambassadors for your industry!
Entry: $20 per animal
Other: $20 tie out
- Angus: Chris Cassady, Ph.D., Ankeny, Iowa
- Any Other Purebred: Chris Cassady, Ph.D., Ankeny, Iowa
- Any Other Registered Composite: Chris Cassady, Ph.D., Ankeny, Iowa
- Charolais: Chris Cassady, Ph.D., Ankeny, Iowa
- Commercial Beef Heifer: Chris Cassady, Ph.D., Ankeny, Iowa
- Foundation Simmental: Ashley Judge, Loveland, Colo.
- Hereford: Chris Cassady, Ph.D., Ankeny, Iowa
- Limousin: Chris Cassady, Ph.D., Ankeny, Iowa
- Market Beef and Dairy Steer: Ashley Judge, Loveland, Colo.
- Red Angus: Ashley Judge, Loveland, Colo.
- Shorthorn: Ashley Judge, Loveland, Colo.
- Shorthorn Plus: Ashley Judge, Loveland, Colo.
- Simmental: Ashley Judge, Loveland, Colo.
Divisions are listed alphabetically, not in show order.
Arrival & Departure Window
Arrival: Friday, Aug. 30, 4 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Departure: Monday, Sept. 2, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
(Schedule is subject to change)
Sunday, Sept. 1 • Compeer Arena
- 9 a.m. – FFA Beef Cattle – Ring 1 – South Ring
Show Order – Dairy Steer Showmanship, Market Beef and Prospect Market Calf Showmanship, Prospect Market Calf, Market Beef, Dairy Steer, Limousin, Hereford, Charolais, Angus, Other Registered Purebred, Other Registered Composite, Unregistered Commercial
- 10 a.m. – FFA Beef Cattle – Ring 2 – North Ring
Show Order – Shorthorn, Shorthorn Plus, Simmental, Red Angus, Foundation Simmental, Breeding Heifer Showmanship
Monday, Sept. 2 • Compeer Arena
- 10 a.m. – FFA Supreme Champions selection and Parade of Champions Awards Program
FFA Beef Supreme Champion, FFA Dairy Supreme Champion, FFA Sheep Supreme Champion, FFA Swine Supreme Champion
Questions or concerns?
For further information, please contact email@example.com or 651-288-4417.