2020 FFA Meat Goats
- FFA Meat Goat Premium Book Section (PDF)
- FFA Meat Goat Entry Form (PDF)
Registration closes at 4:30 p.m. on the dates below, or earlier if barn capacity is reached.
- Opens: Monday, June 22
- Mail-in Entry Deadline: Monday, Aug. 10
- Online Entry Deadline: Monday, Aug. 10
Entry: $5 per animal
- Breeding Meat-Type Goats: Derek Henningsen, Ames, Iowa*
- Dairy and Meat Market Goats: Derek Henningsen, Ames, Iowa*
Divisions are listed alphabetically, not in show order. *Invited, not yet confirmed.
Arrival & Departure Window
Arrival: Friday, Sept. 4, 4 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Departure: Monday, Sept. 7, 1-5 p.m.
(Schedule is subject to change)
Saturday, Sept. 5 • Christensen Pavilion
- 8 a.m. – FFA Meat Goats – West Ring
Breeding Meat-Type Doelings, FEO, Dairy and Meat Market Goats, Showmanship
Monday, Sept. 7 • Compeer Arena
- 10 a.m. –FFA Supreme Champions selection and Parade of Champions Awards Program
Questions or concerns?
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-288-4417.