2023 FFA Sheep
All information is subject to change. To get the latest State Fair competition news in your inbox, join our email list.
Registration closes at 4:30 p.m. on the dates below, or earlier if barn capacity is reached.
- Opens: Monday, June 26
- Mail-in Entry Deadline: Must be received by Monday, July 31, at 4:30 p.m.
- Online Entry Deadline: Wednesday, Aug. 2, at 4:30 p.m.
Entry: $10 per animal
- Bill Disberger, Warnego, Kan.
- Breeding sheep including all other meat breeds, all other wool breeds, Babydoll Southdown, Columbia, Corriedale, Dorset, Hampshire, Natural Colored, Rambouillet, Southdown and Suffolk
- Justin Stacy, Oktaha, Okla.
- Market lambs and commercial breeding ewes
Divisions are listed alphabetically, not in show order.
Arrival & Departure Window
Arrival: Friday, Sept. 1, 4 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Departure: Monday, Sept. 4, 1-5 p.m.
Saturday, Sept. 2 • Christensen Pavilion
- 8 a.m. – FFA Breeding Wool Sheep (New Fashion Pork East Ring)
Columbia, Corriedale, Babydoll Southdown, Rambouillet, natural colored and all other wool breeds
- 1:30 p.m. – FFA Market Sheep (New Fashion Pork East Ring)
Commercial ewe lambs, commercial yearling ewes, for exhibition only, market lambs and showmanship
Sunday, Sept. 3 • Christensen Pavilion
- 8 a.m. – FFA Breeding Meat Sheep (New Fashion Pork East Ring)
Suffolk, Dorset and Hampshire
- 1 p.m. – FFA Breeding Meat Sheep (New Fashion Pork East Ring)
Southdown, all other meat breeds and showmanship
Monday, Sept. 4 • Compeer Arena
- 10 a.m. – Parade of Champions and Awards Program
Sponsored by Bremer Bank
Questions or concerns?
For further information, please contact email@example.com or 651-288-4417.