2020 FFA Sheep
- FFA Sheep Premium Book Section (PDF)
- FFA Sheep Entry Form (PDF)
Registration closes at 4:30 p.m. on the dates below, or earlier if barn capacity is reached.
- Opens: Monday, June 22
- Mail-in Entry Deadline: Monday, Aug. 10
- Online Entry Deadline: Monday, Aug. 10
- FFA Breeding Sheep
- FFA Market Lambs & Commercial Breeding Ewes
Entry: $10 per animal
- All Other Meat Breeds:
- All Other Wool Breeds:
- Babydoll Southdown:
- Commercial Breeding Ewes:
- Market Lambs:
- Natural Colored:
Divisions are listed alphabetically, not in show order. *Invited, not yet confirmed.
Arrival & Departure Window
Arrival: Friday, Sept. 4, 4 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Departure: Monday, Sept. 7, 1-5 p.m.
(Schedule is subject to change)
Saturday, Sept. 5 • Christensen Pavilion
- 8 a.m. – FFA Breeding Wool Sheep – New Fashion Pork (East) Ring
All Other Wool Breeds, Babydoll Southdown, Columbia, Corriedale, Natural Colored, Rambouillet
- 1:30 p.m. – FFA Market Sheep – New Fashion Pork (East) Ring
FEO, Commercial Breeding Ewes, Market Lambs
Sunday, Sept. 6 • Christensen Pavilion
- 8 a.m. – FFA Breeding Meat Sheep – New Fashion Pork (East) Ring
Dorset, Hampshire, Suffolk
- 1 p.m. – FFA Breeding Meat Sheep – New Fashion Pork (East) Ring
All Other Meat Breeds, Southdown
Monday, Sept. 7 • Compeer Arena
- 10 a.m. – FFA Supreme Champions selection and Parade of Champions Awards Program
FFA Beef Supreme Champion, FFA Dairy Supreme Champion, FFA Sheep Supreme Champion, FFA Swine Supreme Champion
Questions or concerns?
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-288-4417.