2020 FFA Dairy Cattle
- FFA Dairy Cattle Premium Book Section (PDF)
- FFA Dairy Cattle Entry Form (PDF)
Registration closes at 4:30 p.m. on the dates below, or earlier if barn capacity is reached.
- Opens: Monday, June 22
- Mail-in Entry Deadline: Monday, Aug. 3
- Online Entry Deadline: Monday, Aug. 10
Entry: $10 per animal
- Any Other Purebred or Grade:
- Grade Holstein:
- Purebred & Grade Ayrshire:
- Purebred & Grade Brown Swiss:
- Purebred & Grade Guernsey:
- Purebred & Grade Jersey:
- Purebred & Grade Milking Shorthorn:
- Purebred & Grade Red & White:
- Purebred Holstein:
Divisions are listed alphabetically, not in show order.
Arrival & Departure Window
Arrival: Friday, Sept. 4, 4 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Departure Window: Monday, Sept. 7, 1-5 p.m.
(Schedule is subject to change)
Saturday, Sept. 5 • Compeer Arena
- 8:30 a.m. – FFA Dairy Cattle – Ring 1 – South Ring
Show Order – Advanced Showmanship, Purebred Holstein, Jersey, Red & White, MDA Special (Seven Best Dairy Animals)
- 8:30 a.m. – FFA Dairy Cattle – Ring 2 – North Ring
Show Order – Junior and Senior Showmanship, Grade Holstein, Guernsey, Ayrshire, Brown Swiss, Milking Shorthorn, All Other Breeds
Monday, Sept. 7 • Compeer Arena
- 10 a.m. – FFA Supreme Champions selection and Parade of Champions Awards Program
FFA Beef Supreme Champion, FFA Dairy Supreme Champion, FFA Sheep Supreme Champion, FFA Swine Supreme Champion
Questions or concerns?
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-288-4417.