2019 FFA Dairy Cattle
Registration closes at 4:30 p.m. on the dates below, or earlier if barn capacity is reached.
- Opens: Monday, June 17
- Mail-in Entry Deadline: Monday, July 29
- Online Entry Deadline: Monday, Aug. 5
Entry: $10 per animal
- Any Other Purebred or Grade: David Hanson, Nicollet, Minn.
- Grade Holstein: David Hanson, Nicollet, Minn.
- Purebred & Grade Ayrshire: David Hanson, Nicollet, Minn.
- Purebred & Grade Brown Swiss: David Hanson, Nicollet, Minn.
- Purebred & Grade Guernsey: David Hanson, Nicollet, Minn.
- Purebred & Grade Jersey: Andrew Hetke, Baraboo, Wis.
- Purebred & Grade Milking Shorthorn: David Hanson, Nicollet, Minn.
- Purebred & Grade Red & White: Andrew Hetke, Baraboo, Wis.
- Purebred Holstein: Andrew Hetke, Baraboo, Wis.
Divisions are listed alphabetically, not in show order. *Invited, not yet confirmed.
Arrival & Departure Window
Arrival: Friday, Aug. 30, 4 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Departure Window: Monday, Sept. 2, 1-5 p.m.
(Schedule is subject to change)
Saturday, Aug. 31 • Compeer Arena
- 8:30 a.m. – FFA Dairy Cattle – South Ring
Show Order – Advanced Showmanship, Purebred Holstein, Jersey, Red & White, MDA Special (Seven Best Dairy Animals)
- 8:30 a.m. – FFA Dairy Cattle – North Ring
Show Order – Junior and Senior Showmanship, Grade Holstein, Guernsey, Ayrshire, Brown Swiss, Milking Shorthorn, All Other Breeds
Monday, Sept. 2 • Compeer Arena
- 8 a.m. – FFA Supreme Champions selection and Parade of Champions Awards Program
FFA Beef Supreme Champion, FFA Dairy Supreme Champion, FFA Sheep Supreme Champion, FFA Swine Supreme Champion
Questions or concerns?
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-288-4417.