The 2020 State Fair FFA contests have been canceled, and it has been determined that an alternative or virtual event is not feasible. Check back in the winter and spring for updated information about the 2021 fair. To get the latest State Fair competition news in your inbox, join our email list.
2020 FFA Dairy Cattle
- FFA Dairy Cattle Premium Book Section (PDF)
- FFA Dairy Cattle Entry Form (PDF)
Registration closes at 4:30 p.m. on the dates below, or earlier if barn capacity is reached.
- Opens: Monday, June 22
- Mail-in Entry Deadline: Monday, Aug. 3
- Online Entry Deadline: Monday, Aug. 10
Entry: $10 per animal
- Any Other Purebred or Grade: Andrew Heitke, Baraboo, Wis.*
- Grade Holstein: Andrew Heitke, Baraboo, Wis.*
- Ayrshire: Andrew Heitke, Baraboo, Wis.*
- Brown Swiss: Andrew Heitke, Baraboo, Wis.*
- Guernsey: Andrew Heitke, Baraboo, Wis.*
- Jersey: David Hanson, Nicollet, Minn.*
- Milking Shorthorn: Andrew Heitke, Baraboo, Wis.*
- Red & White: David Hanson, Nicollet, Minn.*
- Purebred Holstein: David Hanson, Nicollet, Minn.*
Divisions are not in show order. *Invited, not yet confirmed.
Arrival & Departure Window
Arrival: Friday, Sept. 4, 4 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Departure Window: Monday, Sept. 7, 1-5 p.m.
(Schedule is subject to change)
Saturday, Sept. 5 • Compeer Arena
- 8:30 a.m. – FFA Dairy Cattle – Ring 1 – South Ring
Show Order – Advanced Showmanship, Purebred Holstein, Jersey, Red & White, MDA Special (Seven Best Dairy Animals)
- 8:30 a.m. – FFA Dairy Cattle – Ring 2 – North Ring
Show Order – Junior and Senior Showmanship, Grade Holstein, Guernsey, Ayrshire, Brown Swiss, Milking Shorthorn, All Other Breeds
Monday, Sept. 7 • Compeer Arena
- 10 a.m. – FFA Supreme Champions selection and Parade of Champions Awards Program
FFA Beef Supreme Champion, FFA Dairy Supreme Champion, FFA Sheep Supreme Champion, FFA Swine Supreme Champion
Questions or concerns?
For further information, please contact email@example.com or 651-288-4417.