2023 FFA Dairy Cattle
All information is subject to change. To get the latest State Fair competition news in your inbox, join our email list.
Registration closes at 4:30 p.m. on the dates below, or earlier if barn capacity is reached.
- Opens: Monday, June 26
- Mail-in Entry Deadline: Must be received by Monday, July 31, at 4:30 p.m.
- Online Entry Deadline: Wednesday, Aug. 2, at 4:30 p.m.
Entry: $10 per animal
- Nathan Donnay, Glencoe, Minn.
- All other breeds, Ayrshire, Brown Swiss, Grade Holstein, Guernsey and Milking Shorthorn
- Tyler Otte, Randolph, Minn.
- Jersey, Purebred Holstein and Red & White
Divisions are listed alphabetically, not in show order.
Arrival & Departure Window
Arrival: Friday, Sept. 1, 4 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Departure: Monday, Sept. 4, 1-5 p.m.
Saturday, Sept. 2 • Compeer Arena
- 8:30 a.m. – FFA Dairy Cattle (North Ring)
Junior and senior showmanship, Grade Holstein, Guernsey, Ayrshire, Brown Swiss, Milking Shorthorn and all other breeds
- 8:30 a.m. – FFA Dairy Cattle (South Ring)
Advanced showmanship, Purebred Holstein, Jersey, Red & White and MDA Special
Monday, Sept. 4 • Compeer Arena
- 10 a.m. – Parade of Champions and Awards Program
Sponsored by Bremer Bank
Questions or concerns?
For further information, please contact email@example.com or 651-288-4417.