2023 Farm Crops
All information is subject to change. To get the latest State Fair competition news in your inbox, join our email list.
Competitions for utility certified seed, seed ears, old and new corn, sheaves of grain.
- Opens: Monday, May 1
- Entry Deadline: Wednesday, Aug. 9, 4:30 p.m. (New Corn: Thursday, Aug. 31, 8 a.m.)
Exhibit Delivery & Return
- Amateur and Professional: Tuesday, Aug. 15, 4:30 p.m.
- Open Class (small grains, flax soybeans, shelled corn and forage crops): Monday, Aug. 14, noon
- Old Corn: Monday, Aug. 14, noon
- Utility Certified: Monday, Aug. 14, noon
- New Corn: Thursday, Aug. 31, before 8 a.m.
Questions or concerns?
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-288-4417.