2019 Farm Crops
Competitions for utility certified seed, seed ears, old and new corn, sheaves of grain.
Farm Crops – Divisions, Rules & Premiums (PDF 222k)
Farm Crops (only) – Entry Form (PDF 42k)
Opens: Monday, May 6
Entry Deadline: Friday, Aug. 9, 4:30 p.m. (New Corn: Thursday, Aug. 29, 10 a.m.)
Exhibit Delivery & Return
- Amateur and Professional: Tuesday, Aug. 13, 4:30 p.m.
- Open Class (small grains, flax soybeans, shelled corn and forage crops): Monday, Aug. 12, noon
- Old Corn: Monday, Aug. 12, noon
- County Exhibits: In place by 8 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 21
- Utility Certified: Monday, Aug. 12, noon
- New Corn: Thursday, Aug. 29, before 9 a.m.
Questions or concerns?
For further information, please contact email@example.com or 651-288-4417.