The Minnesota State Fair has a long history of charitable giving in our community. Community involvement and support is important to us. Our donation program receives hundreds of requests annually. Every inquiry is given serious consideration and evaluated based on the guidelines below.
- Donation requests must come from organizations based in Minnesota or bordering states.
- Requests must align with the State Fair’s mission of education and community involvement.
- Fundraising purposes only (ex. Auction, Benefit, or Raffle).
- Requests for monetary donations, employee incentive programs, online auctions, third parties or political groups cannot be honored.
- Requests must be received at least 4 weeks in advance of the fundraising event.
- All donation requests must be submitted through the online application. Faxes, emails, phone calls, and mailed submissions will no longer be accepted.
- Due to the high volume of requests and limited budget, you will only be contacted if more information is required.
- The Minnesota State Fair reserves the right to decline any requests.
Request a Donation
If you have further questions or would like more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.