2021 Western Saddle Club Association
All information is subject to change. To get the latest State Fair competition news in your inbox, join our email list.
Links will become available as information is finalized.
- Opens: Monday, July 12
- Mail-in Entry Deadline: Monday, July 26
- Online Entry Deadline: Friday, Aug. 6
- $15/tie stall
- $45/box stall
- WSCA Pleasure: Ben Sparks, Mankato, Minn.; Lynn-Ellen St. Martin, Rogers, Minn.
- WSCA Games: Jerry Magin, Prior Lake, Minn.; Robin Fauchald, Monticello, Minn.; Ben Sparks, Mankato, Minn.; Lynn-Ellen St. Martin, Rogers, Minn.
Arrival & Departure Window
- Tuesday, Aug. 31, 8 p.m. to Wednesday, Sept. 1, 6 a.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 1, 8 p.m. to Thursday, Sept. 2, 9 a.m.
- Friday, Sept. 3, 8 p.m. to Saturday, Sept. 4, 8 a.m.
- Monday, Sept. 6, 3-9 p.m.: MUST vacate by 10 p.m.
SHOW SCHEDULE & RESULTS
Shows will link to results PDFs as they become available. Real-time results (available while shows are in progress).
Thursday, Sept. 2 • Warner Coliseum
- 11:30 a.m. – Halter Classes: Paint Halter followed by APHA Showmanship, Pinto Halter followed by PtHA Showmanship, WSCA Showmanship
- 2:30 p.m. – Pleasure, Performance and Signature Classes (Paint, Pinto, WSCA Pleasure). This show will have one tack change but run concurrently through the evening.
Friday, Sept. 3 • Warner Coliseum
- 7 a.m. – Pleasure and Signature Classes (Paint, Pinto, WSCA Pleasure)
- 12:30 p.m. – Pleasure, Performance and Signature Classes (Paint, Pinto, WSCA Pleasure)
- 6:30 p.m. – Pleasure, Performance (Paint, Pinto, WSCA Pleasure)
Saturday, Sept. 4 • Warner Coliseum
Sunday, Sept. 5 • Warner Coliseum
- 9 a.m. – WSCA Games
- 1 p.m. – WSCA Games
- 6 p.m. – WSCA Games
Monday, Sept. 6 • Warner Coliseum
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-288-4417.