The 2020 State Fair competitions have been canceled, but the quilt on-a-stick class will be held virtually. Learn more.
Check back in the winter and spring for updated information about the 2021 fair. To get the latest State Fair competition news in your inbox, join our email list.
Delivery of Exhibits
See a map of where to deliver exhibits.
- Needlecraft, Garment Making, Work of Senior Citizens, Handcrafts, Collections:
- Saturday, Aug. 15, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, Aug. 16, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Monday, Aug. 17, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- County Quilt or County Rug Sweepstakes Contests:
Return of Exhibits
- Wednesday, Sept. 9, 1-7 p.m. (No articles returned before 1 p.m.)
- Thursday, Sept. 10, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.