The Minnesota State Fair offers a great way for your team, organization or community group to team-build while raising funds!
- Group members can work alongside friends or teammates.
- Receive fair admission tickets for group members to use the day they work so they can enjoy the fair before or after the shift.
- Your organization will receive payment for shifts completed and work done.
- Opportunities available include working on fairgrounds clean-up teams, in the barns or with our Parking and Park & Ride services.
- No prior experience is needed! We provide training, equipment and supplies to do the work.
- Depending on group availability and open opportunities, groups can work half of a day, a full day, several days or all 12 days of the fair. We will work with your group to find a good fit!
- If your group is interested, we also have opportunities to earn funds year-round during our non-fair events. Make great money in as few as 5 hours!
- Group minimum is 10-25 members, depending on the job. We have more opportunities available for groups larger than 25.
- Workers must be at least 16 years of age.
- Groups are required to have an Employer Identification Number (EIN).
- Groups are responsible for their own transportation and parking at the fair. (Utilize our free Park & Ride system!)
- Because we count on fundraising groups for important work during the fair, we ask that group do their best to fulfill the shifts they signed up for.
If your group is interested, please contact 651-288-4303 or email@example.com. Once we have your information, we will contact you when opportunities become available that match your group’s availability.