The Minnesota State Fair offers a great way for your team, organization or community group to team-build while raising funds!
- Group members can work alongside friends or teammates.
- Receive fair admission tickets for group members to use the day they work so they can enjoy the fair before or after the shift.
- Your organization will receive payment for shifts completed and work done.
- Opportunities available include working on fairgrounds clean-up teams, in the barns or with our Parking and Park & Ride services.
- No prior experience is needed! We provide training, equipment and supplies to do the work.
- Depending on group availability and open opportunities, groups can work half of a day, a full day, several days or all 12 days of the fair. We will work with your group to find a good fit!
- If your group is interested, we also have opportunities to earn funds year-round during our non-fair events. Make great money in as few as 5 hours!
- Group minimum is 10-25 members, depending on the job. We have more opportunities available for groups larger than 25.
- Workers must be at least 16 years of age.
- Groups are required to have an Employer Identification Number (EIN).
- Groups are responsible for their own transportation and parking at the fair. (Utilize our free Park & Ride system!)
- Because we count on fundraising groups for important work during the fair, we ask that group do their best to fulfill the shifts they signed up for.
Current Fair-Time Opportunities
- Time: 12-hour shift from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Duties: Pull trash bags out of trash and recycling receptacles, pick up trash off the grounds
- Compensation: $1,700 for 12 hours with 30-40 group members; $4,500-$5,000 for 12 hours with 80-100 group members (Group size determines the size of the area, which equals compensation)
If your group is interested, please contact 651-288-4303 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have your information, we will contact you when opportunities become available that match your group’s availability.