2023 K-12 Competition
All information is subject to change. To get the latest State Fair competition news in your inbox, join our email list.
- Registration opens: Monday, May 1
- Registration closes: Tuesday, Aug. 1, at 4:30 p.m.
Delivery of Exhibits
See a map of where to deliver exhibits.
- Monday, Aug. 14, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 15, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
MAIL-IN REGISTRATION is available! All entries must be registered and received (not postmarked) by Tuesday, Aug. 1 at 4:30 p.m.
- Include with entry: 1) first name, last name, address and phone number; 2) list of class number(s) and a description of exhibit for each entry. Student name MUST be on project.
- Mail to: Competition Department – c/o: K-12 Competition, Minnesota State Fair, 1265 Snelling Ave. N., St. Paul, MN 55108.
- Paper confirmation of registered classes will be sent via USPS only if received prior to Aug. 1.
Note: Fragile items should be sent with care and extra packaging materials. The fair is not responsible for lost or damaged items.
Return of Exhibits
Exhibits must be picked up from the Education Building. No exhibits will be released without entry form receipt.
- Wednesday, Sept. 6, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 7, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.