Get your fall State Fair food fix!
The encore Minnesota State Fair Fall Food Parade is a meandering drive-thru experience featuring 16 vendors and a chance to support the Great Minnesota Get-Together. Join us Oct. 1-4 and 8-11!
TICKETS FOR THE FALL FOOD PARADE ARE SOLD OUT. A limited number of vehicle tickets were sold for this event. Each vehicle ticket is $20 (plus $5 in fees, sales tax included) and covers up to 5 people per car (ages 5+), with proceeds supporting Minnesota State Fair operations in a year when the cancellation of the fair leaves us without nearly all of our revenue to maintain our facilities and prepare for next year’s fair.
This is a parade! All vehicles will follow the same one-way 1.5-mile route through the fairgrounds by all 16 vendors. Plan for a multi-hour experience.
Know Before You Go
Check out the Food Parade map!
- Turkey to Go by MN Turkey Growers (credit card only)
- Turkey Sandwich
- Giant Juicy (1/3 pound): $9
- Half-Pound Giant Juicy: $11
- Add Brie with cranberry sauce topping to a Giant Juicy: $3
- Turkey Legs (gluten-friendly): $10
- Frozen Turkey Sandwich Meat by the Pound (gluten-friendly, pine- and nut-free)
- One Pound: $17
- Five Pounds: $80
- Bottled beverages (Coca-Cola, Diet Coke): $2.50
- Fresh French Fries (cash/credit)
- 32 oz.: $9
- 88 oz.: $14
- Bottled beverages (Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, lemonade, water): $2.50
- Mouth Trap Cheese Curds (cash/credit)
- Que Viet (cash/credit)
- Giant Egg Roll On-a-Stick: $8
- Garlic Cream Cheese Wontons: $8
- Sweets & Treats (cash/credit)
- Jumbo Cotton Candy: $8
- Caramel & Candy Apples: $5
- Popcorn: $5
- Caramel Corn: $5
- Sno Cone: $4
- State Fair Souvenir Bottle (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite): $6
- Water: $3
- Pronto Pups (cash only)
- Tom Thumb Donuts (cash/credit)
- Mini Donuts: $6
- Bottled beverages (Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, water): $3
- West Indies Soul Food (cash/credit)
- Jamaican Patties: $6
- Chicken (while supplies last)
- (2) Jumbo Jerk Chicken Wings: $7
- (2) Jumbo Jerk Chicken Drummies: $7
- Bottled beverages (Pepsi, Mountain Dew): $3; Water: $2
- Hansen’s Foot Long Hot Dogs & Corn Dogs (cash/credit)
- Foot Long Hot Dog: $7
- Foot Long Corn Dog: $8
- Regular Corn Dog: $5
- Bottled water: $2
- Butcher Boys/Pitchfork Sausage (cash/credit)
- London Broil Steak on a Roll with onions, peppers and cheese (gluten-friendly without bun): $10
- Polish Sausage Sandwich (gluten-friendly without bun): $10
- Onions, sauerkraut and cheese sauce available on sandwiches
- Polish Sausage On-a-Fork: $8
- Take-Home Bundle (1.5 lbs. London Broil meat, containers each of onions and cheese): $35
- Bottled beverages (Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Sprite, water): $3
- Cheese On-A-Stick and Fresh-Squeezed Lemonade (cash/credit)
- Cheese On-A-Stick: $5
- Deep-Fried Pickles: $6
- Fresh-Squeezed Lemonade
- Sealed Bottle (16 oz.): $5
- State Fair Souvenir Bottle (28 oz.): $8
- 1-gallon jug: $20
- Hot Apple Cider
- Cup of Hot Cider (12 oz.): $4
- 1-gallon jug: $20
- Giggles’ Campfire Grill (cash/credit)
- Walleye Fries: $10
- Walleye Cakes: $10
- Duck Bacon Wontons: $10
- Duck Drummies: 2 orders for $10 (while supplies last)
- Beverages (Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Sprite, Mountain Dew): $2.50; Water: $2 or 3 for $5
- El Sol Mexican Foods (cash/credit)
- Tacos: $5
- Fried Flour Shell
- Hard Corn Shell
- Beef and Bean: $9
- Jumbo Beef: $8.50
- Bean: $6
- Bottled beverages (Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, water): $2.50
- The Hangar (cash/credit)
- Tater Twister (Sausage wrapped in a whole spiral-sliced potato and fried): $9
- Tater Twister without sausage (gluten-friendly, vegan): $9
- Fried Oreos: $7
- Pumpkin Spice (with optional pumpkin spice cream dipping sauce)
- Red Velvet
- Funnel Cakes: $8
- Pumpkin Spice (with optional pumpkin spice whipped cream)
- Red Velvet
- Regular with topping choice (Bavarian cream, strawberry, chocolate or apple)
- Hot Apple Cider with Cinnamon Stick: $4
- Bottled beverages (Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Sprite): $4; Water: $3
- Sweet Martha’s Cookie Jar (cash/credit)
- Pail of Cookies: $17 (limit 10 pails per vehicle)
- Bottled beverages (water, milk): $3
- Minneapple Pie (cash/credit)
- Deep-Fried Pies with 1 scoop of vanilla or cinnamon ice cream: $8
- Original Minneapple
- Ultimate Minneapple Pie (with 1 scoop of vanilla and cinnamon ice cream and apple syrup): $10
- Quart of Cinnamon Ice Cream: $10
- Apple Syrup (16 oz.): $5
- Water: $2
Subject to change. Sales tax included.
Check out the printable Food Parade menu (sponsored by Star Tribune.)
Fall Food Parade Tickets
TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT. Tickets were sold using a lottery process. The lottery registration opened Sept. 14 and is now closed. Learn more.
Fall Food Parade dates and times:
- Thursdays through Sundays, Oct. 1-4 and 8-11 (arrival times each hour at 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
Each vehicle ticket includes:
- Entrance to the Food Parade for up to five people in your vehicle. (Children ages 4 and under are not counted.) If you have more than five people, an additional $20 ticket is required; you can purchase an “EXTRA OCCUPANT” ticket when you arrive at the parade. (One vehicle ticket is required for every five people.) Standard passenger vehicles only; pedestrians, bikes, motorcycles, buses, RVs, limousines, commercial passenger vans, oversized-vehicles and trailers are not permitted.
- One insulated Minnesota State Fair reusable lunch bag as a thank-you gift.
- A chance to wave to our beloved State Fair mascots Fairborne and Fairchild (sponsored by Faribault Woolen Mill), and play a fun in-car “Eye Spy With My Fair Eye” game to win prizes (sponsored by Cal Spas).
- An opportunity to support the State Fair in a year when we will go without the ability to earn nearly all of our operating revenue.
- Food purchases are not included in the vehicle ticket price.
Know Before You Go
- This is a drive-thru event, so we ask that people remain in their vehicles. We’ll bring the ordering and food to you!
- We expect that this will be a popular event! While we are limiting vehicle tickets per hour and working hard to move guests through the parade route as efficiently as possible, please plan for a multi-hour experience.
- You may not be able to finish all of your food at the parade, so we recommend bringing extra containers so you can enjoy your extras at home.
- All vehicles will follow a one-way parade route through the fairgrounds passing by each vendor. In one area along the route, there will be a bypass lane. For traffic management and safety reasons, we are not able to create a bypass lane throughout the entire route. We will have two lanes of traffic, and the third lane must remain open for emergency vehicles.
- Please note that limited public portable toilets along the route will be available and are noted on the Food Parade map. Restrooms will not be open.
- The parade goes on rain or shine!
- Bring a pen with you to fill out your orders – we’ll provide the menus. Check out the menu (sponsored by Star Tribune), but no need to print it out – you’ll get one when you come to the parade.
- We encourage those in your vehicle who will be placing and paying for orders to wear masks. All State Fair and concessionaire staff will wear masks. Minnesota Department of Health guidelines will be followed.
- Event entrance is located at the intersection of Snelling and Hoyt avenues on the north end of the fairgrounds. See the Food Parade map (sponsored by Xfinity).
- Tickets must be purchased online in advance through the lottery process. Tickets are sold out.
- All attendees must be in a standard passenger vehicle. Pedestrians, bikes, motorcycles, buses, RVs, limousines, commercial passenger vans, oversized-vehicles and trailers are not permitted. In addition, riding in the back of a pickup truck is not permitted.
- For additional information, check out our Know Before You Go page.